Monday, July 27, 2015

Heroes Not Obtainable By Tavern

Today I'm just discussing all the heroes not available in the tavern. I'm a bit tired when I'm writing this, so if I miss one or two don't kill me over it.

CONFIRMED:
Noah-So long ago, I have no memory what this hero needed.
Alfred-Same thing as Noah, I cannot remember.
Malik-Purchase 60 crystals to obtain.
Merlin-Purchase 3000 crystals to obtain.
Uriah-Purchase 10000 crystals to obtain.
Urza-Consume 2000 crystals.
Elizabeth-350 daily quests completed.
Hedvig-650 daily quests completed.
Octavius-1000 daily quests completed.
Cannon-1350 PVP wins.

UNCONFIRMED:
Mary Read-Not yet known but likely to be unobtainable from tavern.
Manto-Not yet known but likely to be unobtainable from tavern.

NO INFO:
Saladin?
Achilles?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot rich and for anyone who actually cares about the 3* cavalry, Noah, he's obtained by buying 60 tcrystals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a bit mixed up. The 3* cavalry is named Malik, not Noah.

      Delete
  2. just found out, elizabeth is 350 btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Octavius is obtained when reaching 1000 daily quests, not 850 (i'm at 810 for now).

    ReplyDelete