Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rekt

Completely rekt a guy with Merlin two levels ahead of me. How? GDR for the win!

A basic playthrough of the battle (since the pictures I got somehow went corrupt):

1-Enemy Merlin decimates my top frontline, and Eugene's squadron is killed by a mix of lightning and a stunbomb rom an enemy Edward. Enemy Hyacinth does not go where he was probably intended (healing his Octavius) but instead runs up top.
2-My Lancelot and Galahad somehow kill his Alash on the bottom, leading to a leak in his frontline.
3-My Shazzo and Joan combination wipe out his mages in the bottom half, although this took a bit, because of his Sarah and Philinus.
4-My William kills his Octavius and moves on to destroy his Nicolai. After this point, all my troops from the bottom half move upward to attack the other half of the enemy army.
5-Enemy Merlin has destroyed my Carter in the top half, and the enemy begins leaking through, albeit being temporarily held at bay when his pikemen were killed by my Sarky and Azod.
6-My GDR begins an attack on the enemy Merlin, just as my Ignatius finishes off the last of his cavalry. (somehow his Hyacinth survived until this point)
7-Enemy Merlin makes a fatal mistake, shooting his lightning bolts at my GDR.
8-GDR is killed, and this squad is obliterated into dust. But, enemy Merlin is killed by the rebounding damage.
9-Ignatius and William clean up all of the remaining enemies.
10-Success!

Could not have done that without GDR, because Merlin could easily have taken out my Ignatius and William, thus preventing them from finishing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment