Monday, December 21, 2015

?

I started a thread on my personal theories why Mini Warriors is the way it is....

First, all these complaints are in English... I hardly see any complaining Chinese players.
Since all the complaints are in English, Sam and the rest of Triniti are Chinese, and potentially do not understand English... I'm blaming language barriers here.

Secondly, Triniti actually doesn't care anymore....
Basically all effort is used on Call of Mini, Mini Carnival, etc. and Mini Warriors is just the half-dead side game.
I'm blaming Triniti here.

And lastly, Triniti has a lack of people.
The company might not make that much money from these games, and thus would not be able to hie many people... lack of people = slow updates, no programmers to fix bugs, no good game for us....
I'm blaming life for this. I mean, life is a piece of crap sometimes...

Anyone got theories of their own?

And Sam actually replied, but with :s.
I'm not sure if this means success or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment