Friday, June 19, 2015

Top 10 Favorite Heroes

These are my top 10 favorite heroes. Remember that these are simply my favorites, not just the most powerful heroes. Please do not use this to build rallies.

10-Hyacinth
A guy on a horse, who has a frigging angel halo of healing power that basically keeps troops alive for the first 40~50 seconds. So useful, and amazingness in a pure state.

9-3Star Archers
Sorry for writing the name weirdly, but otherwise it would have been confusing (9-3-Star Archers, wot?), but overall i'm pretty amazed that one guy can fire a rain of arrows at the enemy (tons and tons of arrows). Coolness.

8-Sarky
Sarky is very cool, and he does have bombs, but unfortunately the animation isn't to my liking of what bombs should look like when going off. I'd like him better if his bomb animation had more "BANG" or "BOOM" instead of just a fiery blaze. But still, all musketeers are cool.

7-Gilles de Rais
Yep, GDR here. Although he is VERY useful, I still felt that Octavius and Ignatius had upper hands on GDR, so in the end he was docked to seventh.

6-Octavius
This rank was EXTREMELY difficult to finally decide upon, because Octavius is the best way to kill GDR. However, I just didn't feel I liked him better than Ignatius. He just doesn't look as cool.

5-Ignatius
This is where the ranking gets tough (I started from #1 and went down to #10), but I'd have to say Ignatius' ability to pierce through armor gives him the upper hand over the heroes below him. Only problem is he can't kill GDR. But still, nothing's perfect.

4-Merlin
To be honest, old men with mad magic skills are always badass. 100% of the time.

3-Nicolai
Always been a fan of hitting all enemy heroes, even if not for much damage sometimes.

2-Edward
Overall very cool. Stun-bombing crazy pirate. Only reason he's not #1 is because I haven't been able to test him much.

1-William
Although I really like Edward too, I haven't been able to get him and thus I can't test him. Once I get him and test him, this ranking may change. Also, he reminds me of ninjas (because of Lego Ninjago and Spinjitsu and whatever all that weird stuff was about).

No comments:

Post a Comment