Friday, June 5, 2015

Drawing to an End

Four things are drawing to an end:

School (2 weeks left, hooray!)
The second Mini Warriors legacy (Pre-1.8, because, it will contain major changes, just like one of the previous updates that ended to old legacy)
My second legacy (Posts 200-300, as this is post #296)
And... My "Daily Hero" series.

I suppose two of those are things to look forward to, and the last one is slightly sad. But still, I feel great, because it means less work more me!

Just kidding, I actually enjoyed writing the series. ;)

Hope all of you guys out there enjoyed the series!

Odd, if I did all four posts right now, it would perfectly finish off my series. Hmm... What shall I do for post 300? I am actually asking everyone out there. Please reply with what I should do!

No comments:

Post a Comment