Monday, March 14, 2016

Rally Builder Guide

Rally Help will be paused indefinitely while I start working on something new for you guys.

That's right, a rally-builder guide.

The current Rally Help page will be cleared out soon, so make sure you get your reply quickly!

Rally Help may continue after the Rally Builder Guide is done.

I am not accepted more Rally Help requests until the Rally Builder Guide is done, so please do not post any.

Why am I doing this? Mostly because I have gotten lots of requests for this and I never got around to finishing other guides I started. But another reason is that it is apparently really hard to find a good rally guide these days (ZOLTAN's is for 1.7 I think...) so I guess I'll make one for you guys.

This will take quite a lot of time, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment