Tuesday, March 22, 2016

(No Name)

Triniti is a really interesting case of a game company....
They have good game ideas which start out great and then just enter a downhill slope that takes players off....
Every new update, and the game dies a little...
I'm going to try and stick with game, but I have lots of reasons to quit right now...
And quitting that would mean I'd quit this blog.
Kenny and Wagner have already quit...

Remember, quitting Mini Warriors doesn't necessarily I'll be leaving all games.
I'll still play other games, and if you want to know where to find me you can check out the following places:

-Geometry Dash Forums
-Minecraft Forums (I don't go on here very often but I do go on there sometimes... mostly to publish maps)
-minecraftmaps.com (I publish maps on here)
-other places

No comments:

Post a Comment