Friday, January 1, 2016

Fuxi Comparisons

I'll do the boots later, this post is entirely about the chestplate.

So I logged in and saw this:


So I obviously had to try it, and obtained a Fuxi Armor after completing all of the stages.
To be honest, it doesn't look that good. I'm not quite sure why I'd want to use it.


So I tried to match it against other armors. I was considering it's attack, and matched it against the Solar Armor.

Hmm... just that one luck better.


So I considered it's luck, but it is not better than the Pharoah's Cape.
But so far I've been comparing it against the five-star gear. Against a four-star gear, it probably is not much better.
It is better than Black Mail (92 defense doesn't do a lot).
Against Glorious or Dragonscale, it probably will be worse.
I don't know. I can't think of any good uses.
Can anyone else think of some?

1 comment:

  1. Out of all the fuxi equipment, I think the helmet is the only one worth anything at higher levels, but even that is worse than the 3 star helmet with 5 dodge.

    ReplyDelete