Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pro Odd Choices?

I see the following heroes as odd choices among pros all the time:

-Kelly
-Edward IV
-Morgana
-Robinhood

These are all heroes that target other heroes. Aren't these only supposed to be good at lower levels where heroes > minions?

I kinda get Kelly (high proc rate = dead Reinhard), and Robinhood isn't too surprising (anti-Reinhard), but why Morgana and Edward IV? AOE doesn't even do that much damage at these levels, unless you have Merlin.

And many have full rows that are just mages... are mages strong enough to kill melee that fast?
The age of unconventionalism is rising...

Andres, can you answer anything for me?
I'm not too high PL, I wouldn't know these things.


1 comment:

  1. I believe the mage rows are both for the offense, but also for the "if they are a sheep, they cannot attack me" theory. Also, I think I have heard that these are some of the things needed for the upper melin trial levels, so that might also contribute.

    ReplyDelete