Friday, January 29, 2016

My Crystal Usage

I would not suggest using crystals on the gift packages or energy refills. The best usages of crystals, for me, seem either to be tavern refreshes-which are second to items.
What do I mean by items?
-Minion badges
-Chests
-5star Gear

Tavern refreshes aren't where I spend most of my crystals (becuase I have goblet overload), and the guild upgrade system is a space where I use quite a few crystals.

Just don't waste crystals, you might regret it later.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Richie I won't be on that much until maybe around April because we have some major math and science test and not to mention my robotics team. Feel free to kick my out or demote me I'll still look at the blog but i won't have much time to play. Hope to play more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just buy the itens and nothing more, gold refresh just give me green heroes

    ReplyDelete