Monday, February 8, 2016

A Speech

For Post 700, I'm making a speech on the game.

Ever since all of us discovered this game, it has been a source of entertainment.
The point of playing this game, if you think about it, is to entertain ourselves.
In a good game, you should have lots of fun.
Because it's fun games you play, correct?

So why is Mini Warriors going downhill? 
People are quitting and this is becoming less and less of a game to entertain ourselves with. 
Therefore, it follows that these people are not playing this game because it is not fun enough.

And what makes it not fun?

Bugs Triniti doesn't fix seems like the most obvious choice...

But I say otherwise.
Previously, I myself have quit other games. Why? Becuase they were no longer appealing. And why the were no longer appealing is now clear to me.

THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH CONTENT THAT KEPT ME PLAYING

Triniti is losing players because of bugs and glitches, but people have a certain tolerance for these if there is new content that keeps them playing!

And remember - I'm not talking about new heroes every week.
I'm talking about big things.
VERY BIG THINGS!

For example, the addition of guilds was big. This kept me motivated to keep playing until 1.9 came out! (I ended up not taking the break from this game I said I was going to)

Then, browsing on the forums I found a thread by Goathumper on Triniti not increase the PL cap.
You can find that thread at http://forum.trinitigame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=546824.
I came up with my own solution to the problem:

With the addition of an Arena.
In the Arena, there would be a list of the Top 100 players.
There could also be a search bar allowing you to challenge other players.
Beat other players to gain rank or trophies or something (these don't actually do anything).
The goal is to become some of the best players in the world by gathering up the most trophies.

I haven't thought this through completely but I have pretty good ideas.

Well, that's Post 700! Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment