Sunday, February 7, 2016

GVE Cleansing

It is time we do another purge in preparation for the consolidation of FOG and O2TE because all inactive players must be removed to make sure all of our slots are filled up with active players.
Anyone who does not partake in GVE will be kicked.
List of people who have partaken already (don't worry, you won't be kicked if you are here)
Note: this is by in-game name, check to see your IGN is on here.


  • Gamerichie
  • Artemis
  • Lord Bunnear
  • coocootier
  • joe
  • Sigge
  • Andres
  • okami
  • swooosh83
  • ExDeath
  • Nitsuga1999
  • Bazzerellie
  • Wat-supra
  • Varcolac
  • Qvistus
  • puwsybauws
  • Finn
  • LucaL
  • TheNoobArmy
  • Tof
  • Tonks
  • Dad
  • Xsis
  • glad2
  • And a player who has a Japanese name so I can't type it here :(

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rich,
    Is there a spot in your legion?
    PL 77.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rich,
    Is there a spot in your legion?
    PL 77.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to do some GvE on Friday but there wasn't any left. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pixel here, did you boot me? I know i was lower lvl but i was active :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about that...
      Didn't realize you were active.
      Reapply and welcome back really sorry again.

      Delete
  5. I have been off grid for 8 days, holiday outside my country and internet. Unfortuantly it happende during the GVE patch and I understand why I was kicked.
    Anyway, I will reapply and hopefully if there is a spot left in the guild I could get another chance.

    ReplyDelete