Thursday, February 4, 2016

History of a Player

Looking through my blog I found a post that was never published. I don't know why this happened, but this was supposed to be the counterpart to Evolution of a Player. That post is linked in case you want to check it out.
I updated this from the original, giving it more content and adding on what has happened since October of last year.

I first joined this game in August 2014 having found it on the Appstore rated 4.5 stars. I realized there was no harm in trying it out and was addicted after the first 15 minutes. I'm not sure why I became addicted so quickly back then, but now I realize it was the fact that you could have HUNDREDS VS HUNDREDS. Being in command of large armies makes me feel good (I'm egotistic and I have issues ;)-but that's beside the point).

Throughout the 1.5 era I got myself to PL30 quite quickly.
With the release of 1.6 came something new. Gamerichie as a blogger.
In those early days I had no idea what to blog about and resorted to stupid post names such as "Post #1" with no real content...looking back I feel stupid.

1.7 was an exciting update, because by this time I began to realize how the play the game. I didn't have any good strategies but at least I could create a decent rally.
I remember New Year's Day 2015, where I got two new four-stars... back then I doubted NiNjA_MaN had all the four-stars like he said, but the year ahead was to prove me wrong. I got all the four-stars (except Merlin + Uriah) (even Cannon) in a year's time....

But let's go back a bit.
June 2015 was exciting.
The promised released of 1.8 soon excited me greatly... and it took a long time... all the way to September. In September Triniti promised to release 1.9 in November and 2.0 in January 2016.
These promises were met.

And so, for the past few months, I've been enjoying 1.9 and 2.0
2.0 has come out for just a few days, and that's where I end this post.

1 comment:

  1. You've come a long way, which interested me to find out when I started. Apparantly it was v1.3.3 because I remember wanting Lancelot when he came out and seeing the book that listed all the heroes in the tavern.

    ReplyDelete