Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Einar Revisited

On the other hand, Einar has some really high attack (only Leonidas, Robinhood, and Hedvig have higher attack).
Since Leonidas, Robinhood, and Hedvig are all non-AOE, Einar has the highest boost to his skill from his attack.
But does this make that much of a difference? I would think not.
Is Einar better than a 3-star archer? Probably.
Is Einar better than a 3-star polymage? I don't know... I've never tried these three-star polymages before.
I'll start testing polymages more often.

4 comments:

  1. Poly mages are overrated and Einar is very good even though i am only at pl 75 he does the 3rd most damage in average attacks.But sometime my 3 star archer beats him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And is charles the great actually good could you please elaborate on why he is?
    (just got him today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More testing necessary. I'll mkae a post after this polymage experiment.

      Delete
  3. Poly mages not overrated. Especially as you move up. Minions become the problem more and more. And if they are a sheep, they are not a problem. You don't see their impact necessarily because there is no column "damage not taken because enemy was a sheep" or "damage not dodged for same reason" or "skills not procced because sheep cant cast spells."

    As for Einar, you are correct. At 75 Pl, he is doing work. But as you move up, and minions and heroes get more health, static skill damage starts to trail off and become less effective. Add to the fact that MA AI is stupid and suicidal, and you will learn why most people avoid using him.

    As for CtG, I like him a lot. He in effect has 50 minions, much like summer. Some people like to have him die immediately so that you get them sooner, I myself prefer to have them come in later, almost as reserves in a traditional battle. In my opinion he is a must use.

    ReplyDelete