Saturday, September 26, 2015

My Hardest Battle Ever-Results

Today I fought against a Prestige 87 guy. This was the hardest battle I've ever fought. Here are the results:


Nicolai did as I expected, he proc'd often and killed tons. I put a heal necklace on Alash by accident lol. Edward and Ignatius' troops did excellently, with those critical and armor-pierce hits. Hyacinth was slightly disappointing. It was those three-star archers that really AMAZED me. One GDR won't be able to hold back against three or four of them. I've always tried to make versatile rallies, but I this is the end for that. Time to buff up my AOE!

1 comment:

  1. I got Saladin today and he is crazy I bust a hole straight through the front lines in his row I put Galahad, Edward, and Ignatius. They did so much damage at the start that they went all the way in the back of enemy lines and the was a giant hole cause they left there position XD. This caused me to lose but it was pretty cool that they busted through so fast that they left there position XD.

    ReplyDelete