Friday, September 11, 2015

My Opinion #6-5 + 1

Since I reached the sixth post of this series I decided to describe what the 5 + 1 strategy is (get my logic? 5 + 1 = 6).

Firstly, what is the strategy? Well, it's basically where you fill up 4 rows completely and one row with only 3 heroes. Then, (I'm not sure if it always has to be Reinhard) you add a Reinhard on his own in a row.

Well, I honestly think this strategy is a pretty good one against enemies, but I don't believe it has a very good capablity defensively. Were the enemy to charge you with a load of cavalry against Reinhard, the whole rally could fall apart pretty easily. I'm still studiying the strengths and weaknesses, however.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of high level players do this strategy but is is not invincible against cavalry in the coming version as cavalry prefers targets that are not in melee engagements. So when Reinhard is fighting 2 to 3 non-cavalries melee heroes, cavalries will take care of someone else.

    ReplyDelete