Wednesday, September 2, 2015

My Opinion #2-Four-Star Refresh Rates

After a long experiment (found here) conducted by Lucette and much of the Mini Warriors community, the four-star appearance rate seems to be around 18%. However, I do not believe this information is accurate. The experimenters range widely in the amount of four-stars and three-stars they have. Some are Myst members, and have nearly all four and three-stars. Some are complete starters, and have little to no four-stars. Although my theory has not been 100% verified, I still would like to run my own test in this method. I don't know many people who are willing to dismiss all their three-stars, but personally it seems that dismissing three stars does have an effect on the four-star rates, at least for me. 

Want to join in on the experiment? Come to the forum page here.

2 comments:

  1. I released all of my 3 stars and my out come for new 4 star hero was(keep in mind i have 15 4 stars) 23 percent i'm guessing that the true rate of 4 starts is 20 percent per refresh keep in mind taking out all the bad 4 stars your new rate is about 13 percent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that sounds somewhat like what I'm getting. (3/13 on a new account)

      Delete