Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Forgotten Ones

Looking through Mini Warriors history I found several occurances (acutlaly quite a lot) where heroes once introduced were good/okay in their day, but lost power later on. This happens because of two occurances.

One-the hero was debuffed.
Two-the hero slowly got overshadowed by better heroes.

Examples:
Hilda-Used to be very useful as a resurrection cavalry. But then she was debuffed and then rebuffed with barely any power, and she remains at the bottom of the four-stars.

Helmar-There was a time when Helmar was a very good infantry. Back then he only had one axe, and multiple vikings, and now he is completely terrible in a day where minions matter as well.

The reason I'm leaving this post like this is because I want you (the followers) to come up with your own descriptions. I'm trying some new things, and I want to involve my followers in my new ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment