Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pavisers-Still Bad!

The advanced pavisers are still that notch under the other types of units. Why?

Firstly, Templar Pavisers have more healing efficiency, which negates (to some effect) healing deficiency, like the skills of Gawain and 3-Star Shockwave Pikemen. However, this could still work decently with Hyacinth and GDR combo.

Then, Heavy Pavisers (I swear, these names are not very creative-they are basically the same for every unit) take EVEN LESS damage from attacks. I can see myself upgrading Carter with these so that he gets epic SKILL and DAMAGE reduction, but then again, Ignatius is still going to rip that whole chunk up. Wait, unless Carter's skill also reduces the damage from Ignatius' skill?

Well, that begins another experiment! Unless someone already knows? Because, I don't. And I'm going to be honest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment