Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Opinion #3-1.8.5 Morale Cooldown.

In 1.8.5 there seems to be a morale cooldown that is going to be added. Well, like everyone else, I ABSOLUTELY hate this idea. Why would you even add a morale cooldown, Trinti? I honestly think there is no point in this. At the rate things are going, Mini Warriors seems to be going downhill. I already have heard many stories of people quitting and I feel this game will die soon inf Triniti does not listen to the complaints of the people.


5 comments:

  1. This may not be the right place but can u explain y there are 3 rallys we can setup. The game only uses rally1 and i dont understand the purpose of rally2 and 3. Thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some people like to use different strategies.

      Delete
  2. Ok. But how do u use rally2 and 3 in the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. But how do u use rally2 and 3 in the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry-I forgot to answer your question :/. Anyways, when you tap on rally 2 and 3 it swaps your rally to the selected one.

      Delete