Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Way the Cookie Crumbles-Mini Warriors

In case you don't understand the title of this post, it basically is a metaphor for "the way something collapses". Anyways, in the case of Mini Warriors, often a rally will fail because too much power is centered in one region. I have noticed several enemy rallies, especially one I won against today (PL 84 with 125000 AP, GG!). In this case, I used a William, Octavius, Ignatius, and Hyacinth combo against a weak enemy row focused mainly with damage and had no good tanks. Anyways, I ripped through the front line (Leonidas), then Ignatius decided to go into the lane above (good idea, Iggy, take out that Merlin!). Anyways, I ended up completely wrecking the both two lanes and from there my forces on the top managed to stay alive long enough for my damage sections to mop up the rest of the enemy. Overall time-1:53, GG! Plus, he had Merlin.

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)


Huh, this emoticon glitches everything out.

3 comments:

  1. lol. just cause people pay to play doesn't mean they are good. I only spent like 20 on this game and im much better then most pay to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent 0$ and defeated that guy, who spent at least 300$ for Merlin.

      GG
      ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

      Delete
    2. Lol GG. Some rally are set up like this to make one straight hole and then curve around to naw out the insides. I use this kind of rally. All of my tanks going a spear and all around the my soft heroes in the middle. It works well unless my heroes do not use there ability(Stupid Percentage)

      Delete