Thursday, August 27, 2015

Alash Get!

YES! Finally got Alash. This means I only have Octavius and Cannon left on my "to-get" list.


Also, I think that the more three-stars you have, the less chance you have of getting a four-star.

Still need to prove this, but I got Nicolai, Edward, Kelly, and now Alash from about 12 refreshes in total. When I collected three-stars, it took me forty refreshes to just get GDR. Then I fired all my three-stars, and immediately got four heroes from twelve refreshes.

1 in 3 IS DEFINITELY better than 1 in 40

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same experiment. I will comment my results.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, sounds good. Just don't be mad at me if you don't get four-stars but still fired all your three-stars.

      Delete
  2. I can't seem to dismiss most of my 3-stars, the dismiss button is greyed out. Anyone know what's going on there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a 1.8 glitch, apparently any hero obtained in 1.8.x+ can't be dismissed. I wonder when Triniti will fix that. It doesn't happen 100% of the time, however. The "dismiss" has been glitched a long time...

      Delete