Sunday, August 16, 2015

Hero Killing Strategy

The hero killing strategy with three mounted archers, Robinhood, and Elizabeth is a very interesting one. It is quite useful at lower levels but as PL increases, minion importance also increases. Over time, at about PL 150, it becomes useless. Personally, I do not like this strategy, mostly because mounted archer minions are being quite idiotic at the moment. My Nicolai thinks he leads cavalry, and leads his troops into enemy mage territory 9/10 times. It is extremely annoying. Currently I only use Nicolai, because I cannot see the point in using up two important hero spots for two mounted archers that charge  straight into enemy mages and get obliterated. The only reason I use Nicolai is because his skill seems to be more effective than my other choices. Circe is too erratic at times, Elizabeth is the logical choice to swap for Nicolai, but my plan is to add Elizabeth once I get PL 80 to get that extra slot. I don't find Robinhood as effective as Elizabeth or Nicolai, and Eugene will definitely not do me much good at the moment. Jerome's low proc rate is very disappointing, and Cedric's heal is far too little to be the equals of GDR, Alash, Reinhard, or even Carter. Helmar is severely overshadowed by Reinhard, and Morgana's silencing skill often hits a hero that is pointless to silence, and that leaves Urza, who is near useless, Hedvig, who is very close to being useless, and Charles Martel, who is basically useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment