Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Heroes Not Worth It

In my opinion, there are quite a few heroes that are just not worth using.

Hilda, Charles Martel, Hedvig, and Kelly are all quite obvious.

I don't like Robinhood because I don't feel that he/she (sorry, the game is very unclear about this point) is just weak.

Morgana, personally, often procs the wrong hero, but can be good.

Helmar is severely underpowered compared to Reinhard.

Urza is also severely underpowered, but this time worse than both Helmar and Reinhard.

Ragnar only buffs his own attack, Terim's dragon gets killed too much, Jerome's proc rate is disappointing, Cedric's heal is nowhere near useful, and Summers is highly inferior to other hybrids.

I feel Saladin is too hard to use, and Achilles is not useful enough to be compared to the likes of Gawain, Leonidas, and Ignatius.

Eugene is very unpredictable, like Circe, but at least Circe can be fun to use sometimes (Circe + clone Merlin = Good)

This is all I can think of at the moment. I feel like I missed one or two... Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment