Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Questions and Answers

This is post 400! Woot! Another 100 posts have gone by!
As most of you would know, for post 400 I promised to do a Q&A. So, here it is!


What would you do with the old world?
Hmm... I think I would use it for minor farming. If I were the game's developers, however, I'd remove the old world were it not for the sentimentalism about it.

Which hero is your favorite (image)?
Favorite hero by looks? I'd have to say, Uriah. He is 100% boss from his looks, but from his ability, more like 30% boss.

Which hero skill is your favorite?

DEFINITELY William's Whirlwind. I don't really know why, it's just that a blue spiral of death is always cool. Especially when William procs so much I wonder why he doesn't get dizzy.

Heal or Mist?

I'd say Mist. At my level Mist is quite useful, but Heal isn't too bad either. I like heal sometimes because of the lower morale cost, but mist is really effective for turning the tide, personally.

Do you need to put the correct weapons in the heroes. E.g. Sword with William and bow with robinhood?
No, you do not.

1 comment:

  1. 4-star weapons: sword > bow > spear >>> staff. Axe is good on tanks for its dodge attribute.

    ReplyDelete