Sunday, August 16, 2015

Planning out the Future

Planning out your future in a game like this is always a very good idea. Why? Because in this game, at higher levels a lot depends on what you spent at lower levels.

Currently my rally is the following:


What I have planned out:

Once I reach PL 80, I will add Elizabeth into my rally.

But, Lancelot is definitely going to go once I get Cannon. I will use command badge to swap troops.

Shazzo is in as a Alash replacement. Same plan as above.

Joan is in as a Octavius replacement, likewise.

Once these replacements are done I will swap Octavius to the middle row, have William behind him, and move Leonidas to Joan's current position. Alash will be where Shazzo is and Cannon where Lancelot is. I have not yet planned out a spot for Elizabeth, however. Still need to think about that......

5 comments:

  1. Why dont u use more musketers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning to try out a AoE rally later, but for now this rally seems to be working quite well.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would put Sarah and Circe in place of Philinus and Belthor.
    As you said, Circe is so much fun to play, i love her haha.
    I've been playing Galahad and Lancelot from the beginning, and recently tried to switch them off and pick only Canon, Hyacinth and El Cid as fast moving units, not so bad for now.
    But i trained so much heroes and troops that i lack money to upgrade them enough, i wish i made the right choices at the start lol ...
    My rally is currently:
    El Cid, Canon, Hyacinth, Edward II, Circe, Leonidas, William, GDR, Edward, Sarah, Sarky, Shazzo (waiting for octavius), Cedric, Alash, Ignatus, Nicolai,3 3 stars archers and 1 musketeer, as AOE are working good with Edward II boost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but Circe is too unpredictable at the moment and Belthor does pretty well for me. I need Philinus to keep Reinhard alive, and so far the two of them are doing very well as a hold-off squad until I can get other troops into that area.

      Delete