Wednesday, August 5, 2015

The Downhill Slope

1.8 seems to be for the MUCH worse. Recently many experienced players have been quitting, and I feel the climax come right about now when Badsolja quit. Sooner or later this game is going to be wrecked if Triniti keeps going on like this. So called "bug-fixes" no one really sees happening, then when there is a real bug Trinti is oblivious to it. Many are complaining about problems killing the game at higher levels, and the game's sheer amount of people ragequitting because they can't get four-stars is amazingly high. I agree that 1.8 is becoming worse because of Triniti's poor support, but I ABSOLUTELY am annoyed at those who are annoyed at the tavern refresh rates or other aspects like that.

As a matter of fact I have even found people threatening to quit this game if Triniti did not give them the Hades set for free. Now THAT is just going over the edge.

Also, everyone, do remember that four-stars ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RARE!

Let me repeat that. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RARE!!!

I am disgusted bey the many people who just DO NOT understand that fact.

Anyways, my rage-speech over, I just want to add that there are things that Triniti could do better on. Fixing PVP equality, re-balancing hero skills and fixing some issues could help too. But I personally think that there are two parts to a good game. The company and the community. And Mini Warriors is going on a downhill slope lately because both the community and the company are wrecked at the moment. Although we can only hope the company gets better, it is within our power to keep the community going. Often some games can stay alive with a good community and a bad company. So let's stop Mini Warriors from dying altogether.










EDIT: 3inspirational5me

8 comments:

  1. I started playing this game in late December 2014 or January 2015. I would log on daily and play a little at a time. I then would play a little more as time passed, until I would be checking my account every few hours.

    As of a week ago (after I got Cannon), I haven't played a single PvP match or anything that would raise my PL. It would take a few days before to gain a PL. Now I can almost do it in a few hours. I'm sorry, but I'm not trying to fight people with such high AP. I would get smoked! It has taken a lot of the fun out of it for me. I still honestly believe the biggest thing is the old world is almost completely worthless. Farming mats is critical for advancement. I would definitely hate to be a new player. Oh, and forget spending money on this game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a positive note, I was able to obtain all the 4 stars in the game (except Merlin and Uriah). I feel sorry for those that have been so unsuccessful at getting them. I am in the camp though that if you do a goblet or gold refresh, you shouldn't be getting all 2 stars or a combo of 1 and 2 stars. Especially when there are 3 and 4 stars available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i kinda feel bad for you, if I had all the 4 stars in the game i feel like a large part of the excitement would be gone.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, some of the fun is gone but there will be new ones coming with the 1.8.5 update.

      Delete
  3. I'm fine with the fact that four stars are rare and hard to get. It's part of the game I have't spent a penny. All these nubs complaining is (excuse my speech) BULL SHIT. The only four stars I don't half is a few old ones and all of the new ones. OMFG as I was writing this I was doing bronze refresh and I just got RAGNAR WTF I HAVE NEVER GOT SOME THING OUT OF THE BRONZE REFRESH OTHER THEN 1 THREE STAR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did get Reinhard out of Bronze refresh so I know it's not impossible.

      Delete
  4. 20 goblets as well as 2000 crystals spent, and I got a single 4 star of the new ones. That's just a little TOO rare.

    ReplyDelete