Saturday, October 17, 2015

Alash?

Why did Alash take so much damage from this battle? I get why Carter did, I sac'd him against an enemy William, also Lancelot got himself killed by running into Merlin, but why Alash took so much damage is odd. He was not against AOE or Achilles.


Also,  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°), ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ, ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°). ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o), ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -, ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °), ( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°). (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °), (ʖ ͜° ͜ʖ). Reinhard lived to the end of the battle, and this happened:


Reinhard = good

3 comments:

  1. Reinhardt is the MVP of my team. I run that sidecar strategy and I try to pick favorable match ups but it's not always possible. He almost always comes out on top. Total beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reinhardt is the MVP of my team. I run that sidecar strategy and I try to pick favorable match ups but it's not always possible. He almost always comes out on top. Total beast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't Alash, that was his minions. And if your Alash stood against Achilles or aoe, his minions wouldn't take so much damage. Just because they would die very quickly. They must have stood against mages and pikemen.

    ReplyDelete