Friday, October 16, 2015

Experiments #1-Hero Killers

First time I've decided to start testing out stuff about the game. Since I have so many four-star heroes, I feel like it would be bad to not use this to my advantage and use them to test aspects of the game out.

I've been testing out a bunch of hero-targetting heroes (Nicolai, Elizabeth, Robinhood, Morgana, and Circe), and here are my results. I decided to test them out in a test rally against a weaker PVP opponent.

I took out some heroes from my rally on purpose, I essentially wanted as little AOE as possible, but not so little that I could not win the battle.


This was the battle I did.
I used 5 + 1 so I could see how the enemy reacted to my mass of hero-targetters.

By the way, I'm going to be re-conducting this test tomorrow with Kelly added in, I couldn't find any PVP battle I felt confident I could win once Kelly was added.
Eugene was used because he protects heroes and I wanted my hero-killers to stay alive as long as possible, since the enemy used 3 MA strategy.

Not sure Nicolai and Elizabeth really did that well, the damage does not look very good.


Also, Robinhood proced 6 times, which is decent. Only Level 5 skill, so....

By the way, "hardest" PVP battle of the day, I barely won!

Then again, I was testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment