Tuesday, October 27, 2015

What is the Community?

The Mini Warriors community seems a bit odd to me right now...

After reading Dan Tracy's comment on yesterday's post:

"Just found this site. Not much of a community so nice to see some in depth blogs about the game. Legion also reminds me of CoC, also I wonder how the arena will be. Weekly ranking tournament style?"

This quote makes me wonder if these blogs (mine, Kenny's and Wagner's) have kinda turned into the "community". I've been getting less views on my blog but more comments, giving me the idea that my blog has turned into a substitute community. Anyone agree/disagree? I still think the forums are more community-like.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, the forums have their share of activity but as you said, this blog seems to have some dedicated users and there are daily posts. Nice to have, so thanks for your work

    ReplyDelete