Friday, October 16, 2015

Difficult Heroes #2-Kelly

Since I talked about hero-killers in my other post, I feel like I should address Kelly, a hero that can one-shot enemy heroes. Her proc rate is extremely low (25% at Level 10). Anyways, Kelly's skill will kill any hero with one hit. Urza does still resurrect if Kelly hits him and Reinhard is the exception. Reinhard can actually not take damage from Kelly's skill if he has Holy Shield triggered.

I believe Kelly is most useful in only one major situation in the endgame. And this case is when used against Uriah. Uriah's skill can be very annoying, since it procs quite often. With Kelly, however, one-shoting Uriah prevents him from wrecking your backline. Kelly could be used to take out annoying heroes but to be honest I can't find too much use in her. Overall she is decent but can be easily swapped for.

By the way, did you know that Eugene's skill doesn't protect him or his companion against Kelly? Kelly will one-shot Eugene even with skill on.

No comments:

Post a Comment