Saturday, October 24, 2015

Testing Terim

I've been testing Terim to see who I can drop and keep Terim. So far I'm thinking Edward, but El Cid is still a possibility.

Firstly, I tried putting Edward's gear on Terim and trying removing Edward and using Terim where I use Edward normally.


The result surprised me. He actually dealt quite a lot of damage!
A second test (in case that first one was just a fluke) gave nearly the same results:


I wanted to see how well Terim's dragon could do. Terim's dragon ended up distracted half of the enemy and once it vanished, it just came back to troll again. I'm wondering...


If it could distract enemy troops like that, what about AOE? I can already picture a bunch of three-star archers and a Sarky trying to kill it and failing. What about Merlin? This could be an excellent way to defend against Merlin. No GDR sacrifice necessary if you can just use Terim!

Terim doesn't work well against all melee rows, however.  

Must test further.



3 comments:

  1. AOE is the main target for Terim. Just try to avoid Belletor, he can turn the dragon into a sheep and kill it very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a mistake to drop El Cid...
    what is your rally? I honestly don't think I would drop Edward either. Term is very good however, there has to be a better choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just got Galahad and switched him for EL Cid but i feel like putting him back for Joan any advise. Ill have 4 horses if i do that though.

    ReplyDelete