Saturday, October 3, 2015

Three-Stars and Four-Stars

I have seen tons of people raging because of the tavern rates for four-stars being too "low". Thus, I created this thread to try to eliminate these "rage threads". I have a theory about how the tavern works based a few pieces of information.

1-The fact that when you use a bronze/silver refresh and get a non-two or one-star hero, it will say "A three or four star hero has just showed up!", as IF THEY WERE CONSIDERED TO BE THE SAME.

2-The fact that my biggest failstreak (40 refreshes, no four-stars) was when I COLLECTED THREE-STARS. Upon dismissing most of my three-stars, my luck changed to NEARLY 1 IN 3!

So, my idea is that the chances that a four-star shows up is governed by the following idea:

More four-stars and three-stars = Less chance to get one

It seems reasonable, right? The game should be balanced, so that everyone doesn't get all the four-stars right off the bat.

If any of you tavern-raging people are mad at this rate, I have two things to say. One, try dismissing all your three-stars and see if that helps (I am not responsible if it doesn't). Two, remember that four-stars are SUPPOSED TO BE RARE!!! (those players with all four-stars at low levels tend to spend lots of cash).

If you aren't a tavern-rager, then I say that you should spread the word. There is no way this is going to stay at the top of the posts list, and there is even less chance this will be stickied, so word of mouth is the only way my theory could spread around. 

One more note: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOSS OF THREE-STARS IF YOU TRY MY STRATEGY AND IT FAILS. I DIDN'T DISMISS ALL MY THREE-STARS, I KEPT MY ARCHERS AND MUSKETEERS! KEEP THAT IN MIND!

I posted this on the forums too.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for youre continued blogging. I look forward to new post each day and am saddened when there isnt one. Might u post on 1. The new troop options. It looks like the first upgrade of each type is free and then it cost after. 2. Strategy on which academy items to upgrade first and later if theyre all at almost the same level. Is ninja better than giant? Etc... Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for youre continued blogging. I look forward to new post each day and am saddened when there isnt one. Might u post on 1. The new troop options. It looks like the first upgrade of each type is free and then it cost after. 2. Strategy on which academy items to upgrade first and later if theyre all at almost the same level. Is ninja better than giant? Etc... Thx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm fortunate because I never had an issue really obtaining the 4 stars. I didn't spend but $20 on this game and that was about 9 months ago. I have all the 4 stars you can get without paying for Merlin and Uriah. I used the "as many 3 stars you can have" theory and it worked.

    I admit I believe people expect to have them handed to you. I think patience plays a big part in it. I didn't use 5 or 6 goblet refreshes at a time. Nor did I do 7 or 8 gold refreshes. I would do the 11 I was given each day and maybe do 1 goblet or gold refresh a day. And days would go by where I wouldn't do any. It's the world we live in today, "Gimmie, Gimmie, gimme." Relax its just a game! Besides I along with many other people haven't spent a dime or very little on this game and aren't complaining. I don't think any game is worth spending hundreds of dollars on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. since version 1.8 i got more luck than before. since i have collected more 3 stars than 4. as i remembered, i got twice 4 stars from using 1 goblet each time. i used it one in two weeks. i get more luck with 1 time refresh with free silver. since i have all 3 and 4, there's a noticed i got all the heroes. i cant using the goblet or gem refresh. i've never get 3 star heroes double. btw i've bought Tclub sometimes. maybe this can re-calculate to get better chance getting of the 4 star heros.

    ReplyDelete