Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Free Accounts

Okay, I'm addressing all the people begging me for accounts with four-stars, etc. in this post.

I will DEFINITELY not be doing this, I don't know why people would think I would do this.

Firstly, it's a waste of my time to be honest. Sorry to be blunt (and maybe a bit rude) but I just cannot do this.

Also, to give an account away I would need to register a new account on a new device (one account per device...), and I don't nearly have enough devices for everyone to get an account.

To get four-stars, I'd need INSANE RNG and after obtaining all four-stars myself I don't think it's possible for me to be able to get tons of four-stars on another account. Remember-I am a player and an average human, not a god or a Triniti employee. I don't have any affiliation with Triniti either.

So sorry everyone, but it just isn't possible.

1 comment:

  1. People begging for 4-stars this is an outrage how dare they ask this. People like us that have never spent a penny on this game expect us to give away 4-stars. I would be ok with this if it was a give away not a free bank.

    ReplyDelete