Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Idea

I want to know how the RNG of the tavern works. I thought I found a couple ideas a while back, but more data is still needed. I want to find something new, however. Could there be a way to predict the odds of a four-star by finding out more info on two and one stars? I have noticed that there are about 60 two stars and also about 60 one stars. I do see that for some reason, the same heroes pop up for a couple refreshes in a row. With 120 choices of heroes to pick from, there should be barely any chance that a hero shows up twice or more...

Tune in for a math day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Could you please check the Rally help page? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god...
      I just realized I have so many comments there..

      Delete
    2. Yeah that was the reason for my comment about a week back.

      Delete