Thursday, November 19, 2015

Guilds

Just a disclaimer-I'm not associated with any of these:

VIE, CHN, or ~Myst.

For 1.9 I'm going to be creating my own guild "Order of the Elites". If you want to join (as 1.9 is just around the corner), the only requirement is that you should play somewhat often. No skill reqs!

What I mean by this is that I want to reduce incoming requests as much as possible. If you want to join, I suggest you join now to ensure you have a spot.

If you do want to join early, just me your IGN (in-game name), Prestige Level (I want to get an idea what type of people want to join), and why you want to join.

19 comments:

  1. Troller808, 67, I wanna join cause I believe you could be a good leader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I don't know. I'm an Android Player, by the way.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I wanted to join but i'm not sure if i would be able since I don't play on android.

      Delete
    3. Lvl 111 btw and my name is NiNjAMaN

      Delete
    4. Oh you're the guy from the failed rally post!

      Delete
    5. Oh yeah, I posted this before i even saw my name on the most recent post. I noticed he got it from the forums.

      Delete
  3. 75 and glad2 and I wanna join to make a high leveled group

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rendolf and 72. Your a cool guy and would probably be a great leader.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schizo prestige 76. Lets dance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can be in the guild but I don't dance (mostly because I can't dance).

      Delete
  6. creamoc prestige 102. You can read chinese like i do

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hloverka lvl110. Never been in guild so far. With your knowledge we could be top 5 in seconds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hloverka lvl110. Never been in guild so far. With your knowledge we could be top 5 in seconds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, nobody is very good (like CHN or PLAY where they are all LV 180+)

      Delete