Monday, November 9, 2015

To Hack or Not To Hack, That is the Question

Many people want to hack in this game and I have received several questions about whether hacking is okay or not in this game. My answer is OBVIOUSLY NOT! To play this game and actually enjoy it, one must play it through legitimately. I do understand that the RNG of this game can be a bit cruel (40 refreshes for me without a four-star) but still you must persevere on! Hacking is one of the worst things you can do in this game, and I definitely do not encourage it. Besides, hacking is something that can and WILL get you banned. 

If you're one of those people requesting an account with four-stars and good items, I'll deal with that tomorrow ;)

4 comments:

  1. can I have an account with good four stars cuz i got charles and hedvig as 4* only and the dismiss 3* heroes and use goblet/ gold refresh dont work

    Tnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you give someone an account? Also I've notice that you haven't been replying to comments on the chat or rally help pages recently. Is there a reason for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been really busy recently. Kenny and I are both having lots of things to do and I can't find time to reply to stuff. Sorry!

      Delete