Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

In the world of Algers, upon the continent of Matilda, in many different places, many different people give thanks.

Ignatius: I'm thankful for the fact that everyone likes me. Hopefully I can stay that way.

Gilles de Rais: I'm thankful for being a good tank...but I'M NOT THANKFUL for the fact that the love of my life, Joanna, is being married to NOAH!

Reinhard: I'm thankful for the fact that people actually think I'm useful now, because I was worthless before.

Philinus: I'm thankful to have received such a good friend as Reinhard!

Alash: I'm thankful for being a useful tank where many tanks suck...YAY!

Sarky, Merlin (in unison): I'm thankful for being able to wreck enemies.

Charles Martel: I'm thankful for... for... uh... there is nothing I can be thankful for :( .

And then, in the real world:

Gamerichie: I'm thankful for all of my followers and readers, and the fact that many see me as a prominent player and a cool person. Seriously, thanks everyone! Have a happy thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. +1
    Earlier you have a post about leaving and that made me disappointed. I hope you have changed your mind, and you will run that "turtle" up to the highest levels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. +1
    Earlier you have a post about leaving and that made me disappointed. I hope you have changed your mind, and you will run that "turtle" up to the highest levels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm basically quitting until 1.9. I've got enough knowledge to continue the blog.

      Delete